NanoCubics™ are inspired by and developed for Andy Anderson to help him expand his wide range of street, park and freestyle tricks on all terrains. NanoCubics feature the same classic design advantages, of the legendary Cubic and MiniCubic, reconceived for today's skating, and utilizing a special version of our amazing new Dragon™ formula.
The NanoCubic's offset design allows it to have the perfect shape for both inner and outer edges to skate a wider range of obstacles. NanoCubics are smaller, lighter, and offset, so their large outer edge rolls up curbs, walls, and over cracks, and it covers your axle and nuts. The inner edge locks onto rails but releases when you need to.
Andy's NanoCubic is totally unique, bringing the best in wheel design and urethane formula together in one special wheel.
- Protects your nuts!
- Adds width and stability
- Makes coconut wheelies possible
- Climbs over coping, up onto curbs and up walls
- Leaves more truck exposed
- Grabs onto obstacles and locks in on grinds
- 97A Dragon Formula
- Skate everything urethane
- Slick on ledges and flip tricks
- Fast in pools and bowls
- Forgiving on city streets
- Solid at the skatepark